Monday, August 5, 2013

Starting with a prayer

                      God - The secret of this mysterious cosmos. The power of comprehending God is infact in the out of coverage area for any species in this universe. The fact that understandability of God can never be acheived is the real wisdom one should perceive. As per the notion of starting anything and everything with a little bitty prayer, I pray the omnipresent God to guide me throught my entire blogging phase before penning my first thought. I just want to emphasis on a weird practice followed by a big proportion of people and it is none other than extending a business relation with God by demanding their needs in exchange of an offering. Do your conscience justifies it? Do u view God as a deal maker? If God could be soothed easily by offering flowers or anything of your choice in turn for your sins, why in earth would a person follow a righteous path? The sixth sense of rationality differs us from the irrational species and it is a gift God has given us to make the right choice of doing things amidst numerous erroneous ways. But, it is a sad truth that many envisage rationality as atheism.
                         The current generation has completely driven away from the age old traditional and spiritual practices which is the symbol of our heritage and it is a flaming issue in the hearts of many parents who desperately want their kids to be brought up in the same disciplined manner by which they were brought up. Being a mother of 1 year old kid, I personally undergo a serious skepticism of inscribing the moral virtues in her while bringing her up in a society of infamous modernism. My days and nights are filled with this serious pressure of responsibility and it seems to be like a nightmare to me and I guess many will resonate with my thought. I am just crossing my hands and eagerly waiting to see whether time favours me in this regard.
                         
   

                       
        

No comments:

Post a Comment