Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to College

                                     College - It is the most adorable episode of everyone's life. How would one feel if this episode is repeated or rewritten with extra segments of interesting events? That is how I feel now. Yes. I am experiencing the vibrant college atmosphere again. What makes me feel so elated is that my entry to college has happened after a few turning points in my life.

                                    Getting placed in TCS was a dream to me 5 years back. But, the dream came true and I joined TCS in 2009. Bangalore has transformed my working life more colorful. Life was stacked with Projects, Deadlines, Friday casuals, Hostel TV programs, New languages, Restaurant food, Weekend roaming, Window shopping, Cosmetic collection and so on... Even while drafting this , I could not resist myself from going back to the period and rewinding those funny,unforgettable days of my life. There came an interesting turn in my highway career. My marriage bond was made and hence I had to break my working bond with TCS to join my better half in Dubai.

                                      Oh My God !!! Dubai !!! First time in an airplane... I was so much excited. Literally I was waiting for the day to travel in a flight. But, my first air travel had turned to be an awful one because of my becoming airsick with headache and ended in throwing up. My days in Dubai were very short and my feeling to sight see the world's best tourist spot was seemingly insatiable. God is so generous to give me a humble, admirable, intellectual, down to earth husband and I was completely immersed in his blessings when he gifted me with an angel for whom we christened  'Smrithi'. She filled our life with loads of unending joyfulness.

                                      Two years rolled by after my quitting the job and my thirst for knowledge and technology which was a background process then came into front. The idea of pursuing my career in Sastra University was deep in my heart and I started to formulate the steps to reach the target. I started preparing for the entrance exams. Days and nights were completely filled with aptitude, reasoning and stuffs like that. As a result of my strenuous preparation for about a week, I cracked the exam and got admitted into the Dream University in the first round of counselling which gave a kind of satisfactory feeling to one and all in my family.

                                         Entering a college cloud after a break of two years, after getting married, after becoming a mother, staying with parents and all these factors contributed to the elephantine package of happiness i carry with me to my college everyday. Feeling Young .. Feeling Energetic.... Feeling Happy... Feeling Vibrant.... Feeling New..... Everyday.... Every moment...... Count down started ............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment